This is second part of the topic: ‘enhancing Skype for Business environment’. In case you miss, check part 1 to get the full picture.
This one will be shorter and quick to read. It’s about authentication of your user accounts. I will write in form of questions and not go through descriptions the idea is to make you reflect on the topic.
And now how can I:
- enable multi-factor authentication (ex: RSA keys, biometrics, passwordless, …) on SfB Clients?
- limit specific mobile devices to connect to SfB (ex: iPhone 10.2.1 only, block Huawei devices)?
- login in SfB with different credentials than my Domain?
- prevent the user to save credentials locally on any device?
- restrict a user can sign-in on a maximum of two different mobile devices?
- prevent two or more users to sign-in from the same mobile device?
- limit users to sign-in from specific locations/networks (ex: employees service tablet to only inside the sales store Wifi) ? and block from specific countries?
A little side topic: If by this time you have the idea that ‘Skype for Business’ and MS are unsecured,… well most of this challenges can be also observed on the main competitors 🙂
Take me to part 3 >>